maandag 5 januari 2009

About this blog

I am sculpting, designing my professional persona here.
Whether it be to develop my own clarity of vision and focus, or to publicize it to you. Transparency is a given as I do the development in public.

I shall pour out aspects of this persona in posts using labels for categories:
- tool
- person
- role
- value
- case
- result
- experiment
- partner

Use the labels to read more about any topic.
For example, I shall outline my tools in posts labeled tool.
It is quite possible that the labeling will change in the future - I have to decide how to handle that when it pops up.

I hope you and I both find what we are looking for : )

Cheers, Tess

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Wat leuk dat je helemaal naar beneden bent gescrolled! Deel je reacties hier, top. Lukt het niet? Mail me dan op tess apestaartje doucet punt com =)

Thank you for scrolling all the way down - drop a note to and fellow readers here! If you have troubles, contact me over email tess at doucet dot com.

Or Twitter @spellfinder of course. Love to hear from you <3